To ensure the quality of your wines, we intervene with the shipowner so that in the boarding plans of your wine TCs, the positions on board are made in the most suitable places in terms of temperature; since wine does not tolerate heat.
- Increased vigilance when handling your goods
- Buyer’s consolidation available
- Qualitative and quantitative verification on arrival and departure
- Pallet-specific packaging or container insulation kit (aluminium thermal insulation)
- Respect of deadlines and responsiveness of our teams
- Management in pre and post routing
- An optional Centrimex CargoZen insurance service tailored to your needs
▸ Charging in non-oxidized container / isothermal protection
▸ Flexitank expeditions
▸ Manutention Appropriate handling, wedging and lashing (wedging cushions, plywood inserts)
▸ Our store in Roissy is approved for this type of goods
▸ Fridge store controlled temperature (+15° / +25°)
Our customs declarants assist you in all your export and import procedures in order to prepare the file in accordance with customs requirements. They advise you in compliance with the regulations in force.
Competences and know-how are essential skills that we put at your service in order to finalize your project.